DROSOPHILA RESEARCH & TRAINING CENTER
(28th September - 30th September 2022)
present flybase-DRTC drosophila outreach to undergraduate students who are currently in thier penultimate year. This training is free with accommodation, meals and certificates of participation. Registration is currently in progress and closes on the 31th of July while the training commences on the 28th of september and ends on the 30th of september, 2022. Click here to fill the registration form.
- Applicants should be in the penultimate year
- Motivation letter (Maximum 300 words)
- Recommendation letter from HOD or any departmental lecturer
- Studentship identification
- Only Biological/Basic Medical and clinical sciences departments will be shortlisted.
NB: Deadline For Registration: 31th July.